Monday, September 21, 2009

Obama on ACORN & Kanye: This is are President

Obama on ACORN: What the hell is going on in his brain?

Here is the full exchange between Stephanopoulos and President Obama. This is frightening. I must ask what are his true priorities? Or is he just an idiot?

STEPHANOPOULOS: How about the funding for ACORN?

OBAMA: You know, if -- frankly, it's not really something I've followed closely. I didn't even know that ACORN was getting a whole lot of federal money.

STEPHANOPOULOS: Both the Senate and the House have voted to cut it off.

OBAMA: You know, what I know is, is that what I saw on that video was certainly inappropriate and deserves to be investigated.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So you're not committing to -- to cut off the federal funding?

OBAMA: George, this is not the biggest issue facing the country. It's not something I'm paying a lot of attention to.

Okay Obama this is not a big issue?

This is American tax dollars going to fund illegal activity and voter fraud. Oh wait they helped get you elected.

And you were not "paying a lot of attention" to this issue?

Well thank heaven you were paying enough attention to Kanye West on a music awards show and giving props to Derek Jeter. Thanks Barack. I am glad you have the nation's priorities within your sight.