Thursday, September 17, 2009

Author's Disclaimer

I feel I should explain the way I operate and the things I say sometimes. I realize I can say some far out there (right-wing) things at times. It is mostly done in an attempt to spur debate and conversation on an issue, to test an individual's conviction and commitment to an idea. With that said, my posts here will be polarizing at times and maybe even offensive to some. But please note it is never intended to offend.

If you know me...I am sorry :). No, if you know me, than you know that I enjoy playing Devil's Advocate and I just love debate, politics, and conversations. Many of my best, most enjoyable conversations come from those I have little in common with in terms of policy and ideology. That is the only way to have your ideas and beliefs tested and tried. I am a non-Absolutist, I recognize that I am no more right than anyone else. However, I do know that I don't need to ever be right, that's not the point, I just need to prove that you are wrong to enough people. That's how politics works, that's why it is dirty, in the mud fighting at times, but that is why America is the greatest country on the face of the Earth.